St Leonard’s Church will be open 10.00am to 5.00pm with crafts for children and free refreshments all day, along with a mix of seasonal acoustic music and song. We are hoping that there will be a relaxed buzz throughout the day and you are welcome to come & go as you please.
CHRISTMAS WARM UP
This year the organisers of the Parish Warm Up hope to create a festive ‘wow’ and get everyone into a warm Christmas preparation mood. Come and join the festive cheer...10.00am to 12 noon in St. Leonard's Hall. Admission £1 to include mince pie, mulled wine and coffee.
Messy Christingle for Children and Families on Sunday 9th December in St. Leonard’s at 3.30pm. Followed by a bring & share tea
Our annual traditional service of nine lessons and carols will be held in St. Leonard's Church at 6.00pm on Sunday 23rd December.
- Crib Service for toddlers and their parents in St. Leonard’s Church at 3.00pm.
- Nativity Service for younger children in St. Luke’s at 4.00pm.
- Nativity Service for the whole family re-telling the story of Christmas in drama and carols in St. Leonard’s at 6.00pm
- Midnight Communion in St. Leonard’s at 11.30pm
- Christmas Communion in St. Leonard’s at 8.00am
- Family Service with Holy Communion in both churches at 9.30am
- Holy Communion (BCP) at 11.00am in St. Leonard’s